LEGO Creator Year-Long Alternative 4th Build Competition
Instructions to Enter:
- Choose any one of these four sets:
- 31042 LEGO Creator 3in1 Super Soarer
- 31056 LEGO Creator 3in1 Green Cruiser
- 31057 LEGO Creator 3in1 Air Blazer
- 31058 LEGO Creator 3in1 Mighty Dinosaurs
- If you don’t own the set, look in your own LEGO collection using the element list online to find all the bricks you need. Your 4th model should only use elements from one of the four Creator 3in1 sets listed above. You don’t have to use all the bricks in the set, though, but you may not use LEGO elements that don’t come in your chosen Creator 3in1 set.
- Build a fourth model using the bricks from one of the four LEGO Creator 3in1 sets listed above.
- Bring your model to an event in which the competition is being hosted in order to enter.
- Your 4th model should only use elements from one of the four Creator 3in1 sets listed above. You don’t have to use all the bricks in the set, though, but you may not use LEGO elements that don’t come in your chosen Creator 3in1 set.
- You must submit an original model. Your model cannot be an exact replica of an existing LEGO set.
- You may submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one entry per person will be considered when winners are selected. This means you cannot win as a semi-finalist and as the grand prize winner with two different entries.
- Please keep your entry's contents appropriate. Models related to the topics below do not fit our brand values and will be disqualified.
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, or smoking
- Alcohol in any present day situation
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
- You must be the original creator of all creative work you submit (the model, images, photographs, description text, etc.) and you must have the exclusive right to submit your model for consideration. You may not submit a model made by, or on behalf of, someone else. Entries consisting of or containing copies of any existing third party work or creation, or infringements of any third party intellectual property right will not be eligible for the contest.
- Projects may only contain genuine (not cut, glued, or modified) LEGO® bricks available in the four LEGO Creator 3in1 sets chosen for the contest.
- Entries can be models previously built. If the model has been submitted to a previous contest, competing for a prize it cannot be submitted again.
- Any cheating or harassment of other participants will result in disqualification from the contest
- You must be at least 13 years of age to participate and enter.
31065 Park Street Townhouse and 31068 Modular Modern Home
Plus the winner will compete for the 2017 LEGO Creator 3in1 assortment GRAND PRIZE (against other winners from other conventions)
2017 Bricks by the Bay Convention Registration is Now Open