1. Read and accept the Vendor Rules.
2. Obtain your California State Board of Equalization Seller Permit. The convention center's name and address must be on the permit.
3. Prepare a scaled drawing of your proposed booth configuration including extra shelves, tables, etc. to upload when filling out the appliacation: .jpg, .pdf, and .png are acceptable fomats. Photos of hand drawn plans are accptable provided they are to scale.
4. In the upper right corner of the Bricks By The Bay homepage, click Login.
5. Then either:
a. Enter your email address and password.
b. Click "Sign up now" to create an account.
6. Click on Account > Apply as Vendor.
7. Once you apply, you will be in "pending" status. You will receive the message "Thank you for your vendor application. It is now under review. You will get an email when it's status has changed."
8. Once approved, you will receive an email saying: "Your application has been accepted." Further instructions will be provided at that time.
9. Pay your fees and you will be confirmed.
10. Upon check-in at the convention, you must bring a printed copy of your CA BOE Seller Permit to receive your vendor badges.