As of Bricks By The Bay 2019, all vending space will be by invitation only. If you did not receivce an invitation, you may fill out this form for future consideration. Otherwise, follow the instructions below. Payments for space will be through EventBrite.
1. Read and accept the Vendor Rules.
2. Obtain your Seller Permit from the Californal Department of Tax and Fee Administration (formerly CA Board of Equalization). The convention center's name and address must be on the permit. If you were a vendor with us in 2017 or 2018, we have your permit on file.
3. In 2018 the Santa Clara Fire Department began requiring detailed floor plans. Please prepare a scaled drawing of your proposed booth configuration including extra shelves, tables, etc. to upload before filling out the appliacation: .jpg, .pdf, and .png are acceptable fomats. Photos of hand drawn plans are accptable provided they are clear, in focus and to scale. Once compete, upload it here before continuing. You may also use the link to upload your logo for the BBTB website.
4. In the upper right corner of the Bricks By The Bay homepage, click Login.
5. Then either:
a. Enter your email address and password.
b. Click "Sign up now" to create an account if you do not have one.
6. Click on Account > Apply as Vendor.
7. Your email invitation inclueded a password to access EventBrite. Enter the password, fill out the form, and submit the form. Once you apply, you will be in "pending" status. You will receive the message "Thank you for your vendor application. It is now under review. You will get an email when it's status has changed."
8. Once approved, you will receive an email saying: "Your application has been accepted." Further instructions will be provided at that time.
9. Pay your fees and you will be confirmed.
10. Upon check-in at the convention, you must bring a printed copy of your CA BOE Seller Permit to receive your vendor badges.